Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Copywriter - Design Assistant
We are looking for talented and experienced graphic designer, web designer & copywriter who can help manage web design projects, write content and work with a fast-paced team.
We are seeking a design assistant who is available 20-40 hours per week to help our design firm manage day-to-day projects. We need someone who is available during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, roughly between 8am and 6pm Central Time.
Daily tasks include:
- Photoshop Editing
- Adobe Illustrator Graphics
- Editing Projects in Squarespace
- Light copywriting for blog posts & newsletters
- Manage daily tasks and projects with a team
- Dealing with Client Feedback
- Project Management Tracking
- Submitting Reports/Analysis of operations
- Sort files in Google Docs, DropBox and other organization tools
Qualities we are seeking in our applicants:
- Available Monday-Friday during United State businesses hours
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, with the potential to move up to 30 or 40 hours per week.
- Can work remotely, and stay motivated remotely
- Can accomplish lots of little tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Can give us regular updates each day
- Willing to give feedback and ask questions regularly
- Task-oriented, likes to see results quickly
- Can learn from others and implement feedback
- Organized, detail-oriented & methodical
We're looking for someone who is motivated, driven, can work in a stable environment remotely, is reliable, trustworthy, and can contribute remotely on a day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Remote