Customer Experience, Web Design Assistant & Logo Design Assistant
We are looking for some with an energetic attitude, that loves working with people and gives them a great experience. We want our clients to love the web design process, and know that we are here to help them build their business online.
We are seeking a design assistant who is available 20 hours per week to be involved primarily with website design projects. We need someone who is available during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm Central Time.
Daily tasks include:
- Photoshop Editing
- Adobe Illustrator Graphics
- Creating Website Projects in Squarespace
- Light copywriting for website pages
- Manage daily tasks and projects with a team
- Dealing with Client Feedback
- Project Management Tracking
- Submitting Reports/Analysis of operations
- Sort files in Google Docs, DropBox and other organization tools
Qualities we are seeking in our applicants:
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Enjoys working on the computer and helping others
- Available Monday-Friday during United State businesses hours
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, with the potential to move up to 30 or 40 hours per week.
- Can work remotely, and stay motivated remotely
- Can accomplish lots of little tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Can give us regular updates each day
- Willing to give feedback and ask questions regularly
- Task-oriented, likes to see results quickly
- Can learn from others and implement feedback
- Organized, detail-oriented & methodical
We're looking for someone who is motivated, driven, can work in a stable environment remotely, is reliable, trustworthy, and can contribute remotely on a day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract, Remote