In my opinion, Squarespace is the best platform out there. It's incredibly easy for my clients to use. Making simple text and image edits is easy, for just about any generation of people. It's like editing a simple Word Document.
Not every business needs to hire a Squarespace Designer. If you're just getting started out, and you're on a super tight budget, Squarespace is a great platform to try and learn on your own, and get a really basic website together.
But once your business starts to get established, you're making some income, and paying your bills, a professional website design is one of the most crucial ways to stand apart from your competition, and establish yourself as a leader in your industry.
In 2018, almost all businesses need a website in order to appear professional, credible and reliable. Even if you've been in business for 20 or 30 years, and you've been using a basic website from the 90s or 2000s just to get by, in the near era of business, your website is the cornerstone of your marketing plan.
Word of mouth is great, and repeat customers is awesome for businesses to maintain their business income. But if you want to grow and thrive your business, a properly designed professional website is the very first step in growing your business in 2018.
So while start-ups or low-income businesses probably shouldn't spend the money on a custom design website, a business that is pulling in over $100,000 in revenue per year or more will find a lot more value in hiring a professional Squarespace website designer.
Here are the main pros to hiring a Squarespace specialist:
- Expert Knowledge: A Squarespace web designer will have an extremely in-depth knowledge of all the tools available for a business
- Marketing Techniques: A good website designer will understand how to use a website as a marketing tool that will bring in more leads through email address submissions and contact form submissions
- SEO Integration: A good Squarespace designer will understand how to properly set up SEO on a blog or other pages of your website in order to drive more SEO traffic from Google searches
- Page Optimization: A Squarespace specialist will know how to use Google Analytics and other tools to learn the best page layout and optimization of your website to make it easy and productive for your visitors to use
- Ongoing Marketing: A Squarespace web designer will understand how to use outside marketing tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Social Media and SEO to bring more people to your website.
- Training: A good Squarespace specialist will teach you and your team how to effectively use your website to help you grow your business online.
- Aesthetics: Above all, a good website designer will understand minimalist & modern design techniques to make a beautiful website that will impress your visitors and give your business validity.
With the right website design & marketing expert, your website will become your best marketing tool. A beautiful website helps you establish your business as a leader in your industry.